For sure we would like to avoid rain, wind, heat, or cold, these conditions are definitely not going to help us create beautiful work, unless we have an assistant, heater, water, or anything that would help your family to feel warm/cool or just comfortable. In case of bad weather conditions, I usually offer to reschedule to save your money and time.
• SUNNY day
I am more than happy to have our session on a sunny day, however, we might need to follow some rules to get the best lighting:
-If possible, have the session before 10 am or after 4 pm.
-Choose a location where we could hide from the sun (shadows, trees, buildings, whatever you prefer).
• CLOUDY day
Cloudy weather is perfect for an outside photoshoot! We can go anywhere at anytime!
My purpose is to make our photoshoot convenient, as well as creative and memorable. Location is a big part of a successful photography session. Location helps to create the atmosphere and express the style you would like to show on your photos. It can be historical, romantic, tropical, country-style, urban, and a lot more. We can go to a park, or visit historical center, we can see the mountains, waterfalls, or botanical gardens, whatever your heart wishes.
I am a very active person and whenever I have a free minute I explore: for the past 5 years I have been in more than 270 locations in DC, VA, MD, FL, NY, MA, PA, WA, and even on the Bahamas.
In order to choose the perfect location for you I would like to know some details:
-What area/city are you located at?
-How far are you willing to travel?
-What style of session would you prefer to have: romantic/urban/historical/more nature?
Please feel free to include this small questions to your inquiry and I will be happy to offer you some options right away!
Photos will be delivered within 10 business days, starting with the next day after the photography session.
Photos will be delivered within 10 business days, starting with the day you have shared photos for detailed editing.
Extended delivery is always available by an inquiry.
ACCEPTED: CASH, CHECKS, APPS (CASH APP,VENMO, ZELLE,PAYPAL).
DUE: THE DAY OF THE SESSION OR EVENT.
EVENTS: 50% deposit required.
PHOTO SESSION: 50% deposit required (except miniSESSION).
CONTRACT & INVOICE as a verification of booking.
GET IN TOUCH NOW
COOL LOCATIONS TO CHECK OUT FOR OUR SHOOT
• NATIONAL ARBORETUM ( 3501 New York Avenue, NE Washington, DC 20002).
-In case if you want natural background. There is a pretty garden, forest, fields, very cute paths, and some columns.
• LYNDON BAINES JOHNSON MEMORIAL ( 1110 Vermont Ave, NW, Suite 200 Washington, D.C. 20005 ).
• ROCK CREEK PARK ( 5200 Glover Rd, NW Washington, DC 20015 ).
• BOTANIC GARDEN ( 100 Maryland Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20001 ).
-Great indoor location in case of bad weather.
• MERIDIAN HILL PARK ( 16th & W Streets NW, Washington, D.C. ).
–Beautiful fountains, sculpture garden, stone stairs, garden.
Difficult to find a parking spot.
• HILLWOOD ESTATE ( 4155 Linnean Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20008 ).
-Gardens, fountains, a good-looking museum.Great place to check out after the photoshoot too!
$15/person admission fee.
If you are looking to capture “the historical heritage” of United States, I am happy to offer different paths in DC! These are the easiest ways to capture major historical attractions, but we can always change the plan and explore more!
• LINCOLN MEMORIAL-> CONSTITUTION GARDENS -> WORLD WAR II MEMORIAL-> D.C. WAR MEMORIAL.
-Lincoln Memorial, Reflecting Pool, Washington Monument reflection in the Constitution Gardens Pond… Mmm.. All a history lover needs!
• US CAPITOL-> LIBRARY OF CONGRESS -> US SUPREME COURT -> ULYSSES S. GRAND MEMORIAL.
• NATIONAL GALLERY OF ART->SMITHSONIAN CASTLE -> WASHINGTON MONUMENT.
• JAPANESE PAGODA->THOMAS JEFFERSON MEMORIAL.
-Walk with an overview on FLORAL LIBRARY, WASHINGTON MONUMENT, AND THOMAS JEFFERSON MEMORIAL. Especially beautiful at Cherry Blossom Season!
I would say “it’s difficult to find a parking spot”, but lets be honest, get an Uber ?
Very crowded, so we have to pick certain times!
• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY ( 3700 O St NW, Washington, DC 20057 ).
• ANYWHERE IN GEORGETOWN, BUT NOT M St.
-M St is very crowded, so if you just wish to get the “old town vibes”, I will show you some great places away from M St.
• GLENVIEW MANSION ( 603 Edmondston Dr., Rockville, MD 20851 ).
-My favorite spot in MD. Old-Looking mansion, flowers, stone garden, cherry blossoms (during the season), stairs, fountain, rose garden)! Perfect spot!
• NATIONAL HARBOR ( close to MGM Casino & Gaylord National Hotel ).
-Great location if you want to get the “city vibes”, but also the waterfront, beach, and The Capital Wheel (fair wheel). Perfect right before the sunset. You will also enjoy the walk around National Harbor afterwards: many seafood restaurants and beautiful views!
• GREEN SPRING GARDENS ( 4603 Green Spring Rd, Alexandria, VA 22312 ).
-One of my favorite locations to shoot at! There is a forest, stream, stones, bridge, cute paths in the forest, a mansion, garden, a gazebo, and a field! And all is just within 5 min walk! Very convenient!
• MANASSAS BATTELFIELD PARK ( 6511 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA 20109 ).
-Beautiful location to shoot during sunset and autumn! Golden fields, historical buildings, old barns, and war-time cannons! Also perfect for “Rustic” and “Barn” styles!
• ELLANOR C LAWRENCE PARK ( 5040 Walney Rd, Chantilly, VA 20151 ).
-Green forest, pond, beautiful streams, bridge! Great location in Chantilly area!
• MEADOWLARK BOTANICAL GARDENS ( 9750 Meadowlark Gardens Ct, Vienna, VA 22182 ).
-Nature-nature-nature, water, bridges, fishes, ponds, gardens, pine tress, cute paths, and a boat! Very cool place for fall photos!
• MORVEN PARK ( 17195 Southern Planter Ln, Leesburg, VA 20176 ).
-Massive trees, stairs, mansion, gardens, bushes! Beautiful location!
• GREAT FALLS PARK ( 9200 Old Dominion Dr, McLean, VA 22102 ).
-Wonderful place with beautiful views. Waterfalls, stones, cute paths!
OLD TOWN VIBES
For Old Town I usually offer walks, which means that I am meeting you at a special location and taking for a short or a long (depends on your package) walk around to all the cool places with different views!
• ALEXANDRIA, OLD TOWN •
• LEESBURG •
• MIDDLEBURG •
• FORT DE SOTO PARK ( 3500 Pinellas Bayway S., Tierra Verde, FL 33715 ).
-Beautiful beaches, but also an old ruined fort on the North Beach! Great-Great-great location for photography! Also, on the North Beach, right next to the old fort, we can see long fishing pier. Many cruises are passing by!
• ST. PETE BEACH
-It’s extremely crowded on weekdays, so we need to make sure we are at the right spot! I love the beach next to (Toasted Monkey Beach Bar & Restaurant) because it’s a pretty short walk from the clear sand to the huge stones, beautiful sunset, you can relax after the photoshoot at the cool beach bar! And it’s not crazy crowded!
• CLEARWATER BEACH
-If we go a little north from the “hotel area” it’s not crowded and the sunsets are beautiful on that side!
-I would say my favorite place for beach sessions. It’s a state park so it’s a lot less crowded than any other public beach. Super clean and has variety of spots.
$8/car entree fee.
• FRED HOWARD PARK AND BEACH ( 1700 Sunset Dr, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 ).
-Perfect spot for a sunset photoshoot! Beach, beach lifeguard house, rocks, no waves, lots of seagulls, very cool palm trees right on the beach, and a little piece of “CA vibes” (that’s how I call it There is just one corner with rocks and greens that looks like a CA beach a little)! Almost no people! There is also a beautiful park with lots of shades and trees!
-Lots of artsy shops, studios, murals, and bars, narrow brick streets, street Christmas lights all year long, ice-cream shops! Perfect for old-town walk with some ice-cream and photos at little gardens outside of cozy bars! Great place to match casual style with very unique artsy atmosphere!
• YBOR CITY
-Very similar to Dunedin, but in Tampa area and more crowded! Still super cool and artsy place- we will have to walk! Place where all the bars and night life of Tampa is at!
• HOLLIS GARDENS ( 702 E Orange St, Lakeland, FL 33801 ).
-Beautiful spot for official outfits! Graduation, Prom, Quinceanera, if you like more official style for you family photos or portraits-perfect spot! Gardens, flowers, columns, BEAUTIFUL (European vibes) riverwalk with elegant renaissance bridge (first time I saw something like that in the USA)!
• SUNKEN GARDENS (1825 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33704 ).
Beautiful botanical garden with lots of greens and casual paths, not as official as first place, but still very cool for Engagement photos! Great place if you want more nature on your background, but also don’t want to be far from civilization!
• TAMPA CITY AND RIVER WALK
-If you want more of the “business atmosphere” with skyscrapers and modern riverwalk- place to go! I have different paths depends on your preferences on what you enjoy the most!
• UNIVERSITY OF TAMPA AND PLANT PARK ( 401 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33606 ).
– Love this spot too! It has an official, but at the same time very simple and casual vibe! Lots of thing to capture around! Beautiful columns, stairs, old-looking hallways and a beautiful park right next to the building with palm trees and view on Tampa’s Business center!
• SAINT-PETERSBURG’S MURALS.
-If you like street art and like “the hipster look”- that’s the way to go! A few blocks of creative and colorful murals on different themes, some cool bars and restaurants around, that will also work as great spots for the photoshoot!
• ARMATURE WORKS (1910 N Ola Ave, Tampa, FL 33602 ).
-This 70,000 square foot barn was originally used to store and maintain the TECO street cars that would run to and around Tampa. Today the building is being restored to almost its original state by keeping it intact with an updated look including the hardwood flooring, exposed brick walls with weathered paint. Inside you will find lots of cool artsy shops, bars, and restaurants! Pretty cool for a photoshoot!
• THE DALI MUSEUM ( 1 Dali Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33701 ).
-Modern architecture, little garden, view on St.Pete city, cool review walk! Great spot for “the city vibes”!